e carry leather in almost every color, tanning process, shade, texture and thickness for any/all your upholstery
projects. Please tell us your furniture upholstery or restoration requiremetns and we will suggest the most appropriate leather for you. Do take a look at some of our leather swatch samples shown below. To create custom furniture for our clients we offer a variety of decorative Upholstery Nails/Nailheads to choose from. Please call (310) 837-5541
or email us
with your requirements and we would be happy to assist you.
How to Care for Leather:
eather is extremely durable(exceeding the life of regular upholstery by four to one) and can easily last for years to come. Here are some leather care tips
that may help you ensure a long life for all of your leather furniture:
1. Avoid sharp objects on your leather furniture.
2. Do not place leather furniture close to a heat source or in direct sunlight.
3. Vacuum leather furniture frequently using soft brush attachment.
4. Wipe spills immediately with a clean cloth and let air dry.
5. Use leather conditioning products or treatment procedures twice a year (according to the manufacturer's recommendations).
6. Rejuvenate/feed your leather furniture using leather conditioner every 3-6 months.